Go to Top


Licenses and permits

Reformas del Sol will take care of all the paper work necessary to get your project up and running. The permit or license required depends on the type of work you wish to carry out and in some cases where the property is located.

Depending on these factors, proceedings or other processings will be necessary and will require specific documentation to be submitted at your local city council.